Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

dear dear david

hahaha such a long wait for episode 7! finaly able to feast my eyes on its delights! th-thanks for quenching my salady thirst for more of the fingers! keep it up dave! keep it up!

Renegades Chapter 1 Renegades Chapter 1

WOW

that was amazing! the fight scenes were brilliant! smooth animation and awesome graphics! with a story i would like to se unravel! looking forward to the rest of the series!
keep up the great work!

My Tear for London My Tear for London

devestated.

Nice job on this movie, very well done. I also feel the pain on sorrow for all who live in London and for those who lost loved ones on the busses. very good movie, very touching

Emo dress up Emo dress up

joke?

i dont get it wat was the joke? was it how he only had 1 ov every thing, meaning that all emos are teh same? i dont get it... good ne way

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

CUTE!!!

HAHA that lill bastard has stolen a lot of frikkin cursors now! bastard! haha very good though! cute like fella!

Customize Your Ride Customize Your Ride

Awsome!!!

DAM! these are some awsome graphics and stuff! very good style and every thing! just a few things: some music would be affective, some more cars and variouse body kits! and maybe a few more backgrounds! but over all very impressive! and fully sick graphics! teach me! haha keep it up and make more!