Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

dear dear david

hahaha such a long wait for episode 7! finaly able to feast my eyes on its delights! th-thanks for quenching my salady thirst for more of the fingers! keep it up dave! keep it up!

Renegades Chapter 1 Renegades Chapter 1

WOW

that was amazing! the fight scenes were brilliant! smooth animation and awesome graphics! with a story i would like to se unravel! looking forward to the rest of the series!
keep up the great work!

My Tear for London My Tear for London

devestated.

Nice job on this movie, very well done. I also feel the pain on sorrow for all who live in London and for those who lost loved ones on the busses. very good movie, very touching

Burnt Face Man 4 Burnt Face Man 4

woooo

YAY! burnt face man rocks! he is my true hero! slightly brused man can kiss my ass:) awesome show! make more, and more salad fingers! i miss him :(

Surface Surface

interesting!

nice nice. I am looking forward to see more of what you can do, I am also a big fan of Xin, so i hope this is also good! dont take ur time, im looking forward top more! XD

Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

MAKE MORE!

DUDE its been ages since iv had a good laugh, make more BOB THE BALL! PLEASE!! DO IT!!

mlaskaris responds:

Yeah, it's about time I made another one. I will do as you request.

-mlaskaris

PAIN: Angel PAIN: Angel

OMFG

DUDE!!! I will kill you if you dont make more! this was bloody awsome! you defenantly make more ok! awsome sound animation, the theme, the music, every thing fukin rokd! It had to be done, i had a similar idea myself. but i am a shit flasher so you have to do it! hahaha keep it up!

Moonlight Moonlight

U ROCK!!!

SO AWSOME! GREAT ANIMATION, GREAT STORY great every thing, u should deffiantly make another part to this one! i love ur stuff!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

AWWSOME!!!

dude this was one of the best iv seen on ng for a long time! bloody brilliant animation! funni and smooth and allround 2 thumbs up!

3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fukin awsome! woooooooooooooo every thing is great! looking forward to more!